Born and raised in South Florida, it is Roger Simmons’ belief that it is not only important to provide his clients with quality services, along with the personal touch, but he also feels a civic responsibility to participate in and give back to the community he has been a part of for so many years and in which he has raised his own family. In addition to being an Ambassador for the Tamarac Chamber of Commerce as well as member of the Unsafe Structure Board for the City of Sunrise, Mr. Simmons actively participates in the Relay for Life and is a published author of fiction and poetry. Mr. Simmons presents quarterly seminars on the importance of having your basic estate planning documents in place and would be happy to come to your business to make a presentation to your employees for no charge. If interested in attending a seminar, please contact us at (954)603-0045 or email us to email@example.com, so that we can advise you of the time, date, and location of the next Seminar.
11555 Heron Bay Boulevard #238
Coral Springs, FL 33076
Call Roger for legal peace of mind
Checks, Cash, or convenient payment plans are available.
- Author John Steinbeck’s Estate Planning Mistakes
- Contact Us
- Estate Planning, Wills, and Trusts
- Law Office Mission
- Protected Homestead Property in Florida
- Roger Simmons Attorney at Law
- Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income
- The Causidicus Blog – Roger C Simmons
- The Law Offices of Roger Craig Simmons, P.A.
Subscribe to Blog via Email